Last Updated: June 10, 2015
We thought it might be best to create a single page where our more important guidelines and policies could easily be found. As a standing rule, if you have any questions, or we can be of service in any way, please visit our support pages and let us know what's troubling you. If you're stuck, it's our fault, not yours. The only bad questions are the ones that go unanswered.
- Terms of Service: This is the biggie where we cover operational rules and expectations.
- Automatic Processes: We cover many of the automatic processes that help keep costs down and productivity high.
- Our Younger Audience: Important information for our younger audience under 18 and their parents or guardians.
- Intellectual Property: Lots of specific help covering our guidelines for protecting your original work.
- Return Policy: We stand behind the quality of workmanship from our Maker community. Should you encounter any of these conditions, we're here to help.
- the physical product itself is damaged or flawed (hem not stitched properly, snag in the material, etc.)
- the quality of the printing is sub-standard (streaks, smears, gaps or cracks in the inks)
- the final product is fundamentally different than the design presented in the Launch (ordered a green clover - received a yellow moon)
- Good Things: We're small, but that doesn't mean we can't do our part to make life a bit better for everyone.
These Services are operated and provided by KarmaLaunch, Inc, 3561 Homestead Road, Suite 999, Santa Clara, CA 95051. If you have any questions about these Terms, please do not hesitate to ask.